Yes, Boatcoat can supply the full range of equipment and consumable supplies you’ll need. We can also deliver training.
Boatcoat alongside our sister company Tufcoat, are the UK’s leading manufacturer of shrink wrapping materials and equipment for the scaffolding, industrial and marine sectors and as well as supplying everything you would need to install and manage any size of project, we can also train your team to install and take down. We know that by using your own team to install, you can save up to 80% on the cost of using specialist contractors.
Our three most popular training courses are:
- Introductory/Basic Boat Shrink Wrapping Skills Course (Boatcoat)
- Introductory/Basic Scaffolding Shrink Wrapping Skills Course
- Custom Shrink Wrapping Skills Course
Our training courses are industry-recognised and founded on our own experience and expertise in shrink wrapping. In addition, we operate a Partner Reward Scheme where we are able to assess, regulate and licence the skills and competence of installers (providing different levels of recognition as a quality mark for your people) as well as supporting your business with additional quality initiatives.
Latest posts by Daniel Ridley (see all)
- Shrink Wrapping Materials and Equipment - December 20, 2013
- Boatcoat Shrink Wrap for Work Shelters, Tents and Temporary Buildings - December 11, 2013
- Case Study – T. Nielsen Shipyard Shelter - December 11, 2013